- Solid forms
- Aseptic filling solutions
- Non-sterile filling
- Isolator technologies
- Инспекционное оборудование
- Semi-solids forms
- Laboratory equipment
TFS E series medium-speed machines
- Short changeover times due to quick acting couplings;
- Constant high-quality tube fold and tube seal quality;
- No mechanical drives in the filling area to prevent product contamination;
- Smooth surfaces for easy machine cleaning;
- Minimum maintenance due to optimal mechanical machine components;
- Best accessibility to wear & tear parts which have been kept to a minimum.
Plastic & laminate tubes: ø 11 – 52 mm;
Metal tubes: ø 11 – 40 mm;
Tube length: 50 – 280 mm;
Volume: 1 – 350 ml.
Small footprint, best accessibility, GMP design.
|Model||TFS 140 E||TFS 180 E||TFS 220 E|
|Max. output (tubes/min.)||140||180||220|
|No. of tube holders||20||20||20|
|No. of filling heads||2||2||2|
- Tube feeding systems;
- Code scanning at print registration;
- Tube dedusting;
- Camera monitoring of tube edge, particles in tube, tube cap presence;
- Laminar flow;
- Different hoppers, pressure cylinder or tank;
- Level monitoring;
- Multi color filling;
- Change on block of product contact parts;
- Rotary lobe pump for CIP / Wash out;
- Gas purging, droplet dosing;
- Heated pressing jaws for metal tubes;
- Double, triple or saddle fold for metal tubes;
- Labeling (Embossing Laser / Ink-jet Printing);
- Automatic central lubrication;
- In-line check weighing and more.
Toothpaste, adhesive cream for dentures, ointment, cream, gel, shampoo, hair-dye, conditioner, adhesives, paint, silicon, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, margarine.
Aluminum, Alu-laminate, PE, PElaminate, Koex.
Cylindrical (with EURO-hole, curved seal) oval, conical, dispenser (dispenser, inserting of pistons) Mascara pencils, cartouches, jars, tottles (capping).