- Solid forms
- Aseptic filling solutions
- Non-sterile filling
- Isolator technologies
- Инспекционное оборудование
- Semi-solids forms
- Laboratory equipment
VI 5 vertical cartoner
This machine with its modularly expandable machine length is ideally designed for a variety of packaging applications.
The cartoners are preferably used for the cartoning of products of the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry. In principle all products to be packed for selling, dispatching or display purposes – whether as single product or as multiple pack and with or without leaflet or directions booklet – can be cartoned.
- Very Fast Format Change;
- Easy, repeatable format change;
- Rapid change over function due to central height adjustment of transport system and quick exchangeable carton buckets via click system;
- No adjustment of rails needed in curve;
- Working principle: intermittent, vertical;
- Open and accessible work area;
- Easy to clean;
- Touch screen operating panel (HMI);
- Cartoner of various packing application (e.g. bottles, tubes, blister, jars, pouches, bags etc.);
- Completely servo driven.
Carton Characteristics / Carton Qualities:
|Format range – A/B/H (mm):||25-100 / 20-90 / 50-230|
|Max. output (cartons/min.):||75|
On the cartoning machines all carton qualities as per DIN 53121 with paper weights of 250-500g/qm can be processed, also recycling qualities are applicable. Dimensions and tolerances of the pre-glued carton should be according to DIN 55222.
- Pouches, bottles, sachets;